Thursday, March 06, 2008

10 Questions From Blogger

Okay. I didn't have shyt of my own today. So I decided to let Blogger ask 10 random questions. And trust me these are some random ass questions. And the random answers that they inspired!

For your birthday, your aunt gave you a maple syrup dispenser shaped like a rooster. Please write her a thank-you note:

Hey Auntie!!! Thanks for the sticky cock!!!! LMAO!!!!

What did you dream when you ate a spider while sleeping?

Likely about a 20 ounce Porterhouse cooked medium well with sauteed onions and mushrooms, a loaded baked potato with sour cream and bacon and such, broccoli on the side, hot buttery rolls and a good stiff Margarita. Oh yeah, give me a Diet Coke with that please!

You're wearing a sweater that stretches down to your feet. What color belt do you put on?

Um... belt? What you should be asking is am I gonna put on some draws before I leave the house in it!

Your pajamas have duckies on them. Why did you switch from choo-choos?

Because the choo-choos were standing up in the corner , so it was time...

What spells can you cast with magic markers?

You write magic runes with them of course? What idiot came up with this one? What next, what color is red?

If you drive on a parkway why don't they make the whole plane out of that?

Dude! What the fuck were you on when you asked that one? And why the hell didn't I get some?

If you could peer far enough into the night sky, you'd see a star in any direction you looked. When would you sleep?

Um... I can peer far enough. So of course I sleep when ever I am sleepy. Was this one done by the same fact checker who couldn't spell Detroit yet works for a Detroit newspaper? Proofreading IS fundamental!

What's the most amount of sand you've ever had in your swimming trunks?

What? Sand? I thought that said HANDS! This question is suddenly is a lot less interesting...

Your superpower is that you smell like dandelions whenever someone lies. How will you maintain your secret identity?


I wouldn't exactly call that power "super". So I doubt I would be worried about creating a secret identity for that. Besides, what would I call myself, Front-Street Man? Mr. You Cold Busted? Dr. No Fake?

If your whole body were a hot air balloon, would you stop eating spicy food?

Hell no! Besides there are some in my family that would argue that it already IS a hot air balloon. It ain't my fault! The milk is mean to me!

9 comments:

Jazzy said...

LOL!!! Those blogger questions are just flat out ridiculous!

This is my fave...

If you could peer far enough into the night sky, you'd see a star in any direction you looked. When would you sleep?

Um... I can peer far enough. So of course I sleep when ever I am sleepy. Was this one done by the same fact checker who couldn't spell Detroit yet works for a Detroit newspaper? Proofreading IS fundamental!

CHA CHA said...

You don’t have the dyssturbed mind for nothing..toooo funny, especially the Auntie part LMAO

LOL @ Diva

Freaky Deaky said...

Whoever came up with those questions is more special than a short yellow bus full of Special Olympic gold medalists. LOL To think someone may have been paid to create those.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

And these are the questions that actually made SOME sense!

PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer) said...

funny!

Aly Cat 121 said...

*chuckle* random in deed.

Anonymous said...

youze a wild dude...lol
appreciate you leavin ya voice for me....sounding like a young barry white

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

That young Barry White comment will get you promoted!!! To what I ain't figured out yet. But promoted nonetheless!!!